To ensure that you make the right choice for your very special celebration, here are just a few ideas of what you might look for….
- Are they experienced and able to deal with any unforeseen circumstance that may occur, as well as being up to date with all the latest trends?
- Do they offer personalised service, and will they write you a personalised ceremony?
- Can they provide you with a range of reference material to help you decide on the inclusions for your ceremony?
- Have they offered a choice of items to enhance your ceremony, i.e. Decorative Signing Pens, Colour Matched Table Cloth, Signing Table and chairs?
- Do they have a Quality, Battery Powered PA which also plays CD’s & iPod’s for use during the ceremony?
- Is there evidence of their experience and professionalism, i.e. Testimonials from couples, Photos of past ceremonies?
- Will they provide you with a comprehensive Schedule of fees, so that you are fully informed of exactly what is covered and what may come at an extra charge?
- Do they have full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- Choose your Celebrant carefully; try not to base your decision only on price, as often it may cost you more overall!